From Ertio Lew <ertio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the best way to install & upgrade Cassandra on Ubuntu ?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 05:32:57 GMT
 Could you please clarify that:
1.  when I upgrade to a newer version, would that retain my previous
configurations so that I don't need to configure everything again ?
2.  would that smoothly replace the previous installation by itself ?
3.  what's the way (kindly, if you can tell the command) to upgrade ?
4. when should I prefer datastax's dsc to that ? (I need to install for
production env.)