From Ken Hancock <ken.hanc...@schange.com>
Subject Re: Among Datastax community & Cassandra debian package, which to choose for production install ?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:34:28 GMT
OpsCenter should be a separate package as you would only install it on a
single node, not necessarily even one that is running Cassandra.

--
*Ken Hancock *| System Architect, Advanced Advertising
SeaChange International

Office: +1 (978) 889-3329 | [image: Google Talk:]
ken.hancock@schange.com | [image:
Skype:]hancockks | [image: Yahoo IM:]hancockks [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenhancock>

[image: SeaChange International]
 <http://www.schange.com/>This e-mail and any attachments may contain
information which is SeaChange International confidential. The information
enclosed is intended only for the addressees herein and may not be copied
or forwarded without permission from SeaChange International.