From Keith Freeman <8fo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException while inserting (1.2.8)
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:12:11 GMT
I had seen that issue before, but it's marked Resolved/Fixed in v1.1.1,
and I'm on v1.2.8.  Also it talks about not being able to re-create the
keyspace, while my problem is that after re-creating, I eventually get
FileNotFound exceptions.  This has happened to me several times in
testing, this is the first time I've been able to follow-up and report
it to the mailing list.