From Jeremy Hanna <>
Subject Re: Security?
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 00:46:59 GMT
Right so the auditing feature is one that is only in the DataStax Enterprise version.  This
sub-topic in the DSE documentation describes what's in Apache Cassandra versus what's in DataStax
Enterprise with respect to security:

On 5 Sep 2013, at 17:51, "Hartzman, Leslie" <> wrote:

> Thanks for the info.
> So open-source Cassandra does not provide for auditing?
to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has
been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this
mail from your records. To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following
link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser:

View raw message