From Jan Algermissen <jan.algermis...@nordsc.com>
Subject One node out of three not flushing memtables
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:11:01 GMT
I have a strange pattern: In a cluster with three equally dimensioned and configured nodes
I keep loosing one because apparently it fails to flush its memtables:

http://twitpic.com/dcrtel

It is a different node every time.

So far I understand that I should expect to see the chain-saw graph when memtables are build
up and then get flushed. But what about that third node? Has anyone seen something similar?

Jan

C* dsc 2.0 ,  3x 4GB, 2CPU nodes with heavy writes of 70 col-rows (aprox 10 of those rows
per wide row)

I have turned off caches, reduced overall memtable and set flush-wroters to 2,  rpc_reader
and writer threads to 1.