From Sankalp Kohli <>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException while inserting (1.2.8)
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 02:57:46 GMT
The reason this is happening is that there are two instances of SStablereader object. A restart
of Cassandra will fix the issue.

On Sep 11, 2013, at 10:23, Robert Coli <> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Keith Freeman <> wrote:
>> I had seen that issue before, but it's marked Resolved/Fixed in v1.1.1, and I'm on
v1.2.8.  Also it talks about not being able to re-create the keyspace, while my problem is
that after re-creating, I eventually get FileNotFound exceptions.  This has happened to me
several times in testing, this is the first time I've been able to follow-up and report it
to the mailing list.
> Sorry, pasted the wrong JIRA.
> and
> for background