From sathiya prabhu <sathyak_1...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject How to log the details of the updated data locally
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:41:51 GMT
Hi all,

In cassandra cluster, once a write/update is successful to the particular instance locally,
i want to log the data that is updated and its timestamps separately in a file.. In which
class it will be more appropriate to do this..

To the extent i explored the codebase, it's possible to do that in Keyspace class (apply method)
in db package.. But i don't know how to retrieve the timestamp details from the mutation object..
Is Keyspace class is appropriate for my purpose.. If yes, please kindly provide me some ideas
to retrieve timestamp details from mutation object(RowMutation)..

Any help is appreciable.. Looking forward for your kind replies.. Thanks in advance..

Thank you.