From Renat Gilfanov <gren...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[2]: How to fix host ID collision?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:39:40 GMT
 Thanks a lot for the quick reply,

Should I run the nodetool repair on all nodes before or after that?
Also, it's mentioned in the documentation that auto_bootstrap setting is applied only to non-seed
nodes. Currently I specified all nodes as seeds, should I remove nodes with new IP from seeds
then?

Вторник,  3 сентября 2013, 14:08 -07:00 от Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com>:
>On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Renat Gilfanov  < grennat@mail.ru > wrote:
>>
>>We have Cassandra cluster with 5 nodes hosted in the Amazon EC2, and  I had to restart
two of them, so their IPs changed.