It surely is coming! Being an early version we wanted to focus on nailing a couple of things first before supporting multiple OS versions.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Keith Freeman <8forty@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds like a good tool, but isn't it odd to only have Windows & Mac versions?  My impression has been that most users run Cassandra on Linux.  Is a Linux version coming (please!)?