Yes, it is! I've fixed the problem. I miss the caching property set to 'ALL' to create the columily family.

2013/8/31 Jonathan Haddad <jonathan.haddad@gmail.com>
9/12 = .75

It's a rate, not a percentage.

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Sávio Teles <savio.teles@lupa.inf.ufg.br> wrote:

I'm running one Cassandra node -version 1.2.6- and I enabled the row cache with 1GB.

But looking the Cassandra metrics on JConsole, Row Cache Requests are very low after a high number of queries (about 12 requests).

RowCache metrics:

Capacity: 1GB
Entries: 3
HitRate: 0.75