Completely understandable.  Thank you for all this work, Alex, et. al.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Alex Popescu <> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM, David McNelis <> wrote:
Is DevCenter a project that might end up open sourced?  The original blog post calls it free, and if its destined to stay so, I'd think that would be a benefit (being OSS) to the community at large.

We haven't figured this part yet. DevCenter is still in its infancy and we'll be experimenting with different approaches/technologies to allow us to build the features we imagined for it. Having the code in the open right now doesn't make too much sense.

:- a)

Alex Popescu
Sen. Product Manager @ DataStax