Greetings.

I'm just trying the cassandra-stressd daemon for the first time in 1.2.8. When I try to start a stress session on it, I'm getting an exception on startup of cassandra-stress:

%> bin/cassandra-stress --nodesfile=nodes --strategy-properties="datacenter1:3" --replication-strategy=NetworkTopologyStrategy --operation INSERT --num-keys 1000000 -T 127.0.0.1
Exception in thread "main" java.io.NotSerializableException: org.apache.cassandra.config.EncryptionOptions$ClientEncryptionOptions
    at org.apache.cassandra.stress.Stress.main(Unknown Source)

Looking at the code, it looks like the Session object was made unserializable as of this change.

Is this daemon no longer a supported mode of operation, or am I completely missing something in how I'm using it?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Regards,
Adam