Hi, I am sorry about digging this up but I was in search of this kind of information and read this thread.

How to make sure that the first rowkey you select has the smaller token ? I mean when you perform "select rowkey from my_table limit N;" can you have any data with any token or is data token ordered by default ?

I tried it in dev and I have data with bigger token, but also with smaller token so I would have to do :
 select rowkey from my_table where token(rowkey) > token(last_rowkey_returned) limit N;
But also :
 select rowkey from my_table where token(rowkey) < token(last_rowkey_returned) limit N;
How to make sure you scan all your data, and only once, with CQL3 ? Am I misunderstanding or missing something ?

Alain