But node might be streaming data as well, in that case only option is to restart node that started streaming operation

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2013, at 5:56 PM, Andrey Ilinykh <ailinykh@gmail.com> wrote:

nodetool repair just triggers repair procedure. You can kill nodetool after start, it doesn't change anything. To stop repair you have to use nodetool stop VALIDATION|COMPACTION

Thank you,

  Andrey