From Andrew Cobley <a.e.cob...@dundee.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Choosing Java Driver for using Cassandra with Java EE7
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 12:30:27 GMT
I've used most of the java drivers under Glashfish without a problem.  IMHO it's really down
to the functionality you require in your application.  The Java Driver form datastax has the
lowest learning curve  for any java programmer familiar with JDBC and I believe deals with
pool management.

Just my .2 cents worth

Andy

On 3 Aug 2013, at 08:28, Jan Algermissen <jan.algermissen@nordsc.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I plan on using Cassandra in a Java EE7 (Glassfish) project and I wonder which driver
I should pick.

> Can anyone make a recommendation which of the available drivers fits best into a Java
EE environment?