From Ken Schell <ken.sch...@rackspace.com>
Subject For Multi Datacenter Geo redundancy which snitch works better
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:06:56 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I'm building a two datacenter cluster for Geo redundancy, each with a minimum of 12 nodes.

Which Snitch would you recommend, PropertyFileSnitch or RackInferringSnitch?

Our network addressing will support either method.  All Keyspaces have a replication factor
of 3 to 5, with intention of having the data replicated in both data centers.

Are there any advantages that I should take into consideration?

Ken Schell