From yue.zhang <yue.zh...@chinacache.com>
Subject 答复: two problems about opscenter 3.2
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 02:07:18 GMT
thanks Alain

I don’t know why not permited to create topic on datastax forum.

发件人: Alain RODRIGUEZ [mailto:arodrime@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2013年7月31日 18:11
收件人: user@cassandra.apache.org
主题: Re: two problems about opscenter 3.2

Here is the pointer to the topic on the DS support forum.

http://www.datastax.com/support-forums/topic/some-32-bugs-reported-in-the-c-user-ml

2013/7/31 aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com<mailto:aaron@thelastpickle.com>>
You'll get better Ops Centre support on the DS site http://www.datastax.com/support-forums/

cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 30/07/2013, at 9:23 PM, Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com<mailto:arodrime@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> I also see "Waiting for agent information..." In the top of the dashboard page, but again
nothing on the logs.

> 2013/7/30 Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com<mailto:arodrime@gmail.com>>
> I also have the following message in the dashboard :
>
> Error loading events: Cannot call method 'slice' of null
>
> With events and alerts not showing up. No error in the logs (opscenterd and agents)
>

> 2013/7/30 yue.zhang <yue.zhang@chinacache.com<mailto:yue.zhang@chinacache.com>>
>
> problem-1:
>
> -------------
>
> when I edit any “schema-> kespacke-> cf”,then report “Error saving column
family: required argument is not a float”

> problem-2:

> from OpsCenter 3.2 release note(http://www.datastax.com/docs/opscenter/release_notes#opscenter-3-2),
it tell me “Added support for CQL3 column families (limited Data Explorer support).”,but
it not works.

> The message below:
>

> Viewing data in column families created with CQL3 is not currently supported. We recommend
using one of the DataStax drivers or cqlsh as an alternative.