From Muntasir Raihan Rahman <muntasir.rai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring read write quorums in cassandra
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:48:20 GMT
Sorry, let me clarify.

Let us say I set read consistency level = ONE, and I am running the
system for a while. Then I want to change the read consistency level
to TWO so that reads now wait to hear back from 2 replicas instead of
1 before responding to the client. I want to change this consistency
level, and then continue running the system.

Does that clarify my query?

Thanks
Muntasir.

--