From Pinak Pani <nishant.has.a.quest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create counter column family via Pycassa?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:23:50 GMT
Thanks for quick reply. Apparantly, I was trying this to get working

cf_kwargs = {'default_validation_class':COUNTER_COLUMN_TYPE}
sys.create_column_family('my_ks', 'vote_count',
column_validation_classes=cf_kwargs)  #1

But this works:

sys.create_column_family('my_ks', 'vote_count', **cf_kwargs)  #2

I thought #1 should work.