From Carl Lerche ...@carllerche.com>
Subject Selecting multiple rows with composite partition keys using CQL3
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 02:52:43 GMT
Hello,

I've been trying to figure out how to port my application to CQL3 based on
http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/cql3/CQL.html.

I have a table with a primary key: ( (app, name), timestamp ). So, the
partition key would be composite (on app and name). I'm trying to figure
out if there is a way to select multiple rows that span partition keys.
Basically, I am trying to do:

SELECT .. WHERE (app = 'foo' AND name = 'bar' AND timestamp = 123) OR (app
= 'foo' AND name='hello' AND timestamp = 123)