From Naresh Yadav <nyadav....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra HANGS after some writes
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 05:39:24 GMT
I made one single change in default cassandra.yaml, just to experiment.

native_transport_min_threads: *1*
native_transport_max_threads: *1*

with max one single thread for native protocol requests i noticed some
improvement, earlier with default yaml most of time it was failing after *
10K* combinations BUT with this it worked storing *30K* combinations out of
1lakh..

Please guide me further on this hint...

Naresh