From Naresh Yadav <nyadav....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra HANGS after some writes
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:31:11 GMT
Hi all,

I started cassandra few weeks back and i am on development enviornment, it
will take months for production as everything in development.....But i will
spend time and setup one machine with UBuntu and will check if similar
problem comes or not...Also i had started hands on Hadoop then linux would
be must for me on production..

Till then if anybody can give me some pointers to try on windows parallely
as my most of team do not familiar
with linux enviornment thats why started on Windows.

Thanks
Naresh