From Anthony Grasso <anthony.gra...@gmail.com>
Subject Cluster Management
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 05:32:30 GMT
Hi Cassandra Users,

Before I go ahead and create my own solution... are there any tools that
exist to help with the management of a Cassandra cluster?

For example, if I want to make some changes to the configuration file that
resides on each node, is there a tool that will propagate the change to
each node?

Another example is if I want to have a rolling repair (nodetool repair -pr)
and clean up running on my cluster, is there a tool that will help
manage/configure that?

Thanks,

Anthony