From Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject Compilation errors when setting up Cassandra as a project
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 08:45:08 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Cassandra.  have followed the guide here [1] and imported
Cassandra as an IntelliJIdea project. But when I tried to build using 'Ant
Build', it gives compilation errors.
When I tried to open the java classes in the workspace, all most all of the
errors are due to missing libraries. I have tried to add libraries in
build/lib/jars and lib/ directory. But it didn't work.
What can be the issue here?. Is there any other approach I can build
Cassandra source code into IntellijIdea workspace?.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/RunningCassandraInIDEA

Thanks,
Nipuni

--