From Rodrigo Felix <rodrigofelixdealme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decommission faster than bootstrap
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 01:39:13 GMT
Boris,

   We are not using secondary index. We tested both on version 1.1.5 and
1.1.12 and had similar results.

Does anybody know what are the steps in details to bootstrap and to
decommission a node?
I'd like to figure out which step is creating this difference. For me, the
time should be similar, assuming that data streaming is the most
time-consuming task and that the amount of data streamed is similar.

Thanks in advance for all comments.

Att.

*Rodrigo Felix de Almeida*
LSBD - Universidade Federal do CearĂ¡