From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra HANGS after some writes
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:07:32 GMT
@Kanwar Sangha

"Cassandra on windows ? Please install Linux !"

Useful comment, please spare your time and stop that troll.

He surely have his reason to use windows (I suppose it is a dev constraint
or choice). Anyway, C* is available in windows so it should work. Comments
like "windows sucks, go linux or macOS", are not going to solve his issue.
If Cassandra can't be run on windows, just don't package Cassandra for
windows.

We just can recommend Naresh *not* to use Windows as the OS for your
production nodes.

Alain