From John Sanda <john.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject system.peers and decommissioned nodes
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:57:16 GMT
I had a 4 node cluster running C* 1.2.4. I am testing some client code for
adding/removing nodes to/from the cluster. I decommissioned 3 nodes. I only
have one node now; however, the system.peers table still has rows for two
of the nodes that were decommissioned. nodetool status only reports the one
remaining node.

Will it be a problem still having those decommissioned nodes in
system.peers? And if so, what should be done to resolve it?

- John