From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Any good GUI based tool to manage data in Casandra?
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:54:09 GMT
I think on of the versions of ops centre has the feature http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-opscenter

otherwise people use the cassandra-cli or cqlsh.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 7/08/2013, at 1:28 AM, Tony Anecito <adanecito@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Aaron. I found that before I asked the question and Helenos seems the closest
but it does not allow you to easily use CRUD like say SQL Server Management tools where you
can get a list of say 1,000 records in a grid control and select rows for deletion or insert
or update.

> I will look closer at that one since this is the reply from the team but if users on
this email list have other suggestions please do not hesitate to reply.

> Many Thanks,
> -Tony

tools but they seem to be schema management or explorer to just view data. IT would be great
to delete/inset rows or update values for a column via GUI.