From Jan Algermissen <>
Subject Re: Is there update-in-place on maps?
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:33:11 GMT

On 06.08.2013, at 11:17, Alain RODRIGUEZ <> wrote:

> Once again, this should answer your question :

yup, I understand the hint :-) However, since I am about to base application architecture
on these capabilities, I wanted to make sure I do not read anything into the docs that isn't

As for the atomic increment, I take the answer is 'no, there is no atomic increment, I have
to pull the value to the client and send an update with the new value'.

> Alain
> 2013/8/6 Jan Algermissen <>
> Hi,
> I think it does not fit the model of how C* does writes, but just to verify:
> Is there an update-in-place possibility on maps? That is, could I do an atomic increment
on a value in a map?
> Jan

View raw message