From Jan Algermissen <jan.algermis...@nordsc.com>
Subject Re: Is there update-in-place on maps?
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:33:11 GMT
Alain,

On 06.08.2013, at 11:17, Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com> wrote:

> Once again, this should answer your question : http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/cql3/CQL.html#collections

yup, I understand the hint :-) However, since I am about to base application architecture
on these capabilities, I wanted to make sure I do not read anything into the docs that isn't
there.

As for the atomic increment, I take the answer is 'no, there is no atomic increment, I have
to pull the value to the client and send an update with the new value'.

Jan