From Andrew Cobley <a.e.cob...@dundee.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Setting up a multi-node cluster
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:10:41 GMT
Have you tried setting rpc_address to the same as listen_address ?

Andy

On 29 Aug 2013, at 07:47, Dinesh <dinesh.gaddam@gmail.com<mailto:dinesh.gaddam@gmail.com>>
wrote:

My first node is running and second node is not running in this case

I tried telnet from second node to first node. Following is the stdout
# telnet 10.96.10.207 7000
Trying 10.96.10.207...
Connected to 10.96.10.207.
Escape character is '^]'.
quit
Connection closed by foreign host.

I see the same output for 7199 & 9160 ports. is this correct. I am not seeing the telnet
session as something like telnet>
But when I tried with 7001. I am seeing the below output
# telnet 10.96.10.207 7001
Trying 10.96.10.207...
telnet: connect to address 10.96.10.207<http://10.96.10.207/>: Connection refused

I see the same output for 61620 & 61621 ports

Please suggest

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Andrey Ilinykh <ailinykh@gmail.com<mailto:ailinykh@gmail.com>>