From Andrew Cobley <a.e.cob...@dundee.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Choosing Java Driver for using Cassandra with Java EE7
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 17:06:30 GMT
I"m referring to the core driver from datastax:

https://github.com/datastax/java-driver

You should be able to build it with maven.

Andy

On 3 Aug 2013, at 16:35, Jan Algermissen <jan.algermissen@nordsc.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> On 03.08.2013, at 14:30, Andrew Cobley <a.e.cobley@dundee.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> I've used most of the java drivers under Glashfish without a problem.  IMHO it's
really down to the functionality you require in your application.  The Java Driver form datastax
has the lowest learning curve  for any java programmer familiar with JDBC and I believe deals
with pool management.

dirver available at https://github.com/datastax/java-driver?

> I tried building cassandra-jdbc from SVN like the Wiki[1] says, but got compile errors.
Do you know what the quality of cassandra-jdbc is?