From Andrew Cobley <a.e.cob...@dundee.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Cassandra HANGS after some writes
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:34:22 GMT
Agreed with Alain,

There are a number of reasons that he may be running on windows, a development environment
comes to mind,or simply to learn about C*

BTW
Has anyone ever done any performance comparisons of linux vs a headless windows server ?

Andy

On 13 Aug 2013, at 17:07, Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com<mailto:arodrime@gmail.com>>