From Rahul Gupta <rgu...@dekaresearch.com>
Subject RE: Any good GUI based tool to manage data in Casandra?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 17:02:42 GMT
Hello,

Is there backward compatibility planned for DataStax DevCenter.
I am using DSE 3.0.1 and Cassandra 1.1.9.7

Currently no plan to upgrade to C* 1.2.

Thanks,
Rahul Gupta
DEKA Research & Development<http://www.dekaresearch.com/>
340 Commercial St  Manchester, NH  03101
P: 603.666.3908 extn. 6504 | C: 603.718.9676

This e-mail and the information, including any attachments, it contains are intended to be
a confidential communication only to the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.

From: Alex Popescu [mailto:alexp@datastax.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:47 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org; Tony Anecito
Subject: Re: Any good GUI based tool to manage data in Casandra?

I've seen your email last week and saved it to ping you about DevCenter: http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/introducing-datastax-devcenter.
Please keep in mind that this is just the first version and we need suggestions/bug reports/etc.

:- a)

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Tony Anecito <adanecito@yahoo.com<mailto:adanecito@yahoo.com>>
wrote:
Thanks Nick for your reply. Good to know that. I knew OpsCenter was mainly schema management.

Best Regards,
-Tony