On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Jan Kesten <j.kesten@enercast.de> wrote:
I think it might be corrupted due to a poweroutage. Apart from this issue reading the data with consistency level quorum (I have three replicas) did not issue an error - only the import to a different cluster.

So, if I import all nodes except the one with the corrupted sstable - shoudn't I import two of the three replicas, so that the data is complete?

Why not just determine which SSTable is corrupt, remove it from the restore set, then run a repair when you're done to be totally sure all data is on all nodes?

=Rob