Hi,

I want to increase the replication level in one of our datacenters from 1 to 2. This DC is live, so thought I'd do the right thing and email users, instead of cowboying it.

It is a small DC with just 3 nodes, tonnes of space and quite strict latency requirements. We are running 1.2.4 with vnodes and whole load of tweaks to make reads as fast as possible.

What is the recommended procedure to achieve this with minimal affect on performance?
and
What is the recommended procedure to achieve this as quickly as possible?

Thanks,
Chris