I also see "Waiting for agent information..." In the top of the dashboard page, but again nothing on the logs.

2013/7/30 Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com>
I also have the following message in the dashboard :

Error loading events: Cannot call method 'slice' of null

With events and alerts not showing up. No error in the logs (opscenterd and agents)