Thanks for the pointer Aaron.

On 15-Jul-2013, at 8:30 AM, "aaron morton" <> wrote:

For those following along at home, recently another project in this space was announced

Aaron Morton
Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

On 13/07/2013, at 4:01 PM, Ananth Gundabattula <> wrote:

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the pointer. I have a couple of queries:

How does this project compare to the KairosDb project on github ( For one
I see that Rhombus supports multi column query which is cool whereas
kairos time series DB/OpenTSDB do not seem to have such a feature -
although we can use the tags to achieve something similar ? )

Are there any roll ups performed automatically by Rhombus ?

Can we control the TTL of the data being inserted ?

I am looking at the some of the time series based projects for production
use preferably running on top of cassandra and was wondering if Rhombus
can be seen as a pure time series optimized schema or something more than
that ?