Hi All,
Using JDBC prepareStatement when I use secondary index and use that in preparedStatement I get no rows back. If I replace the ? with a integer I get the rows back I expect. If I use setObject() instead of setInt() I get the following exception:

encountered object of class: class java.lang.Integer, but only 'String' is supported to map to the various VARCHAR types

Makes me wonder what I am doing wrong? I use IntegerType for the column value type but it looks like maybe when you use a sql statement where you have column_name = ? it is comparing maybe the column name rather than the Integer values in the column?

Thanks for the help.
-Tony