From cesare cugnasco <cesare.cugna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Huge query Cassandra limits
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:24:07 GMT
Hi Rob,
of course, we could issue multiple requests, but then we should  consider
which is the optimal way to split the query in smaller ones. Moreover, we
should choose how many of sub-query run in parallel.

 In ours tests,  we found there's a significant performance difference
between various  configurations and we are studying a policy to optimize
it. The doubt is that, if the needing of issuing multiple requests is
caused only by a fixable implementation detail, would make pointless do
this study.

Does anyone made similar analysis?