From Nick Bailey <n...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Opscenter access roles
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:16:57 GMT
OpsCenter uses http auth so the credentials will be saved by your browser.
There are a couple things you could do.

* Clear the local data/cache on your browser
* Open your browser in private browsing/incognito mode
* Manually enter credentials into the url: http://
<user>:<pw>@<opscenter_ip>:8888/

-Nick

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 7:55 AM, <cscetbon.ext@orange.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When we connect to Opscenter using an account, we do not see any
> disconnect button to connect under another account.
>
> Thanks
>  --
> Cyril SCETBON

> Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou
privilegiees et ne doivent donc
> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques
etant susceptibles d'alteration,
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Merci.