From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject Re: Recordset capabilities...
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:10:04 GMT
Yes, currently the resultSet will contain all the rows, there is no "fetch
size" supported. This will change soon however since Cassandra 2.0 has some
"paging" support at the protocol level and the driver will make use of
that. But that won't be before 2.0.

As an aside, this kind of question about the Datastax Java driver belong in
the driver mailing lists (, you can
register directly at, not this list.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Tony Anecito <> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am using the Datastax native client for Cassandra and have a question.
> Does the resultset contain all the Rows? On a JDBC driver there is this
> concept of fetch record size. I do not seem to think Datastax did that in
> their implementation but that probably is not a requirement.
> But I bet the Architects and network engineers need to know about that.
> Regards,
> -Tony

View raw message