From Sergey Leschenko <sergle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AssertionError during ALTER TYPE in 1.2.5
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:56:08 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:23 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
> The error is because the underlying CF is not defined using a composite type
> for the comparator.
>
> CREATE TABLE "RRD" (
>  key text,
>  column1 blob,
>  value blob,
>  PRIMARY KEY (key, column1)
> ) WITH COMPACT STORAGE AND
>
> Looks like this PRIMARY KEY (key, column1) is incorrect.

Sorry for not mentioned before - I do not create this table via CQL.
This Column Family was created long time ago using configuration file
in 0.6.x Cassandra
These are results of "describe table RRD" command in cqlsh, and
"describe RRD;"  in cassandra-cli

So now I'm trying to modify existing Column Family with data - to make
it easy to use with CQL.

--
Sergey