From Nulik Nol <nulik...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom commands in cassandra
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:32:37 GMT
Hi,
I am a startup in development stage, and I want to embed my app
functionality into cassandra's server. How might it be done? Some
databases allow you to load server-side extensions or commands that
are executed upon client's request as some sort of stored procedures.
Another databases let you embed the engine into your app. What would
be the way to do this with cassandra?  My reasons to merge the app
into cassandra's code is to gain speed so I will be running only one
java vm process along multiple cores inside a node.

Will appreciate any comment.

Thanks
Nulik