From Rob Righter <rob.righ...@pardot.com>
Subject Rhombus - A time-series object store for Cassandra
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:15:16 GMT
Hello,

Just wanted to share a project that we have been working on. It's a
time-series object store for Cassandra. We tried to generalize the
common use cases for storing time-series data in Cassandra and
automatically handle the denormalization, indexing, and wide row
sharding. It currently exists as a Java Library. We have it deployed
as a web service in a Dropwizard app server with a REST style
interface. The plan is to eventually release that Dropwizard app too.

The project and explanation is available on Github at:
https://github.com/Pardot/Rhombus

I would love to hear feedback.

Many Thanks,
Rob