From sankalp kohli <kohlisank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to write when at cassandra capacity
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 01:34:40 GMT
I dont know what exactly will happen. These are the things which might
happen
1) Commit log on disk gets recycled so I am assuming it might keep working.
2) SStable wont be able to create new files so it will see an IO exception.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Faraaz Sareshwala <fsareshwala@quantcast.com