From sankalp kohli <kohlisank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming performance with 1.2.6
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:53:43 GMT
This was a problem pre vnodes. I had several JIRA for that but some of them
were voted down saying the performance will improve with vnodes.
The main problem is that it streams one sstable at a time and not in
parallel.

Jira 4784 can speed up the bootstrap performance. You can also do a zero
copy and not touch the caches of the nodes which are contributing in the
build.