From Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>
Subject Re: disappointed
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:06:29 GMT
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Steffen Rusitschka <rusi@megazebra.com>wrote:

> Same thing here... Since #5677 seems to affect a lot of users what do you
> think about releasing a version 1.2.6.1? I can patch myself, yeah, but do I
> want to push this into production? Hmm...

A better solution would likely involve not running cutting edge code in
production.. if you find yourself needing to upgrade production anything on
the day of a release, you are probably ahead of the version it is
reasonable to run in production.

If you're already comfortable with this high level of risk in production, I
don't really see small manual patches as significantly increasing your
level of risk...

=Rob