From Alexis Rodríguez <arodrig...@inconcertcc.com>
Subject [deletion in the future]
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:31:16 GMT
Hi guys,

I've read here [1] that you can make a deletion mutation "for" the future.
That mechanism operates as a schedule for deletions according to the
stackoverflow post. But, I've been having problems to make it work with my
thrift c++ client. I believe it's related to this paragraph of the thrift
api documentation:

*The Column is a triplet of a name, value and timestamp. As described
above, Column names are unique within a row. Timestamps are arbitrary -
they can be any integer you specify, however they must be consistent across
your application. It is recommended to use a timestamp value with a fine
granularity, such as milliseconds since the UNIX epoch (the CLI uses
microseconds). See DataModel for more information.*

So, is anyone using this feature?

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16544051/cassandra-ttl-on-a-row