From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restart node => hinted handoff flood
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 16:41:25 GMT
The point is that there is no way, afaik, to limit the speed of these
Hinted Handoff since it's not a stream like repair or bootstrap, no way
either to keep the node out of the ring during the time it is receiving
hints since hints and "normal" traffic both go through gossip protocol on
port 7000.

How to avoid this Hinted Handoff flood on returning nodes ?

Alain