From Derek Andree <dand...@lacunasystems.com>
Subject Re: disappointed
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:08:00 GMT
Yeah, Rob is smart.  don't run crap in production.  Run what others are stable at.  If you
are running the latest greatest dumbest craziest in prod then you ask for fail, and you will
get just that.

FAIL

On Jul 24, 2013, at 12:06 PM, Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com> wrote:

> A better solution would likely involve not running cutting edge code in production..
if you find yourself needing to upgrade production anything on the day of a release, you are
probably ahead of the version it is reasonable to run in production.

> If you're already comfortable with this high level of risk in production, I don't really
see small manual patches as significantly increasing your level of risk...